Merit Scholarships and Diversity Awards
We’re proud to offer Merit Scholarships to incoming freshmen students who have demonstrated academic excellence. All applicants are automatically considered during the admissions process for a Merit Scholarship based on standardized test scores — no additional application is necessary. The monetary value of each Merit Scholarship is listed below. Qualifying students will be notified at the time of admission.
- $6,000 yearly scholarship value with complete scores in the 99th percentile on a nationally normed standardized test (ITBS, ERB, SSAT, or Stanford) OR Advanced in both Language Arts and Math on the MAP Test
- $3,500 yearly scholarship value with complete scores in the 98th percentile on a nationally normed standardized test (ITBS, ERB, SSAT, or Stanford) OR Advanced in Math or Language Arts and proficient in the other on the MAP test.
- $2,500 yearly scholarship value with complete scores in the 97th percentile on a nationally normed standardized test (ITBS, ERB, SSAT, or Stanford). No MAP Equivalent.
Merit Scholarships are renewable for all four years of the recipient’s Nerinx Hall education if the student maintains a minimum 3.5 GPA, is active in the school community through service, leadership and extra-curricular participation, and has good conduct.
Sunday, October 1, 2023
Nerinx Hall's Online Application for Admission opens via the Parent Portal
Monday, October 2, 2023
Archdiocese Application Intent Form opens for students who attend Catholic Grade Schools
Monday, November 13, 2023
Archdiocese Application Intent Form is due for for students who attend Catholic Grade Schools
Friday, December 1, 2023
Nerinx Hall's Admission Application and Supplemental Materials Due via the Parent Portal
Friday, January 26, 2024
Admissions Decision Day and 'You Got In' celebration!
As a Catholic high school founded by the Sisters of Loretto in 1924, Nerinx Hall continues to embrace the Loretto belief that diversity enriches. To encourage and support diversity in our student body, the Nerinx Hall Board of Directors created the Diversity Award. The Diversity Award is a monetary award that is renewable for four years.
Eligible candidates for this award must:
- Be an 8th grade student of color who demonstrates academic excellence, leadership in their school or community, and commitment to service
- Submit an application for admission.
- Complete the Diversity Award application
- Ask an adult outside of your family to submit a letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org or U.S. mail to Nerinx Hall, Attn: Diversity Award, 530 E. Lockwood Ave, Webster Groves, MO, 63119.
Applications for the Diversity Award have now closed. Awardees will be notified on Admissions Decision Day, Friday, January 26, 2024.