What to Bring to Test Day
Test Day Packing List
- Food and drink are only allowed during the break.
- Bring two #2 pencils – No mechanical pencils will be allowed.
- Bring a charged calculator. We will not have extras.
- Students can dress down per Nerinx dress down guidelines.
- Bring a sweatshirt or jacket in case it is cold.
**Please remember that you cannot have your cell phone or any smart device during testing. Power it down prior to entering the test room!
Test Preparation Checklist
- Know the format and the material that will be covered.
- Make a plan for what and how to study.
- Make visual study materials.
- Focus on the things you don't know as well.
- Use your memory techniques.
- Look at past tests and see if there are patterns you can improve upon.
- Get a good night's sleep before the test. Don't try to cram.
Take the Test Checklist
- Give yourself a pep talk.
- Take some deep breaths.
- Gather all the materials you need to take the test.
- Read the directions carefully.
- For multiple choice tests, eliminate choices you know are not right.
- Answer all the questions, including those you go back to.
- If you're tempted to change an answer, do you have a good reason or something you remembered when you go back?
- Review all answers before turning the test in.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Bieg at email@example.com