The Testing Center is located in the Lockwood House
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Testing Center
- Monday through Thursday 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Library (Please Note: No test will be given to a student after 4 p.m.
Testing Center Policies
- Students must sign up to take a test in the Testing Center. Here is the link to access the form. You can also access the form through the Nerinx Hall app.
- Students are encouraged to sign up as soon as they plan to take a test
- You must sign up before 8:30 a.m. on the day you want to take the test. If you forget, email Mrs. Bieg at email@example.com to see if space is available
- Bring photo identification
- Place all electronic devices in your backpack
- Only teacher-approved devices and materials are allowed on the desk during testing
- Teacher specific guidelines are followed. No exceptions.
- Use the bathroom before testing. Bathroom and water breaks are not allowed.
- Please contact Mrs. Bieg with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org