FIELD HOCKEY COACH
Nerinx is seeking a Head Varsity Field Hockey Coach for the 2023-24 fall season. Applicant must be knowledgeable in the sport of Field Hockey. Send resumes to Athletic Director Nancy Milward Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nerinx is seeking an Athletic Director to start during the 2023-24 school year. This position is full time, 12 months beginning July 1, and reports to the principal. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 references to NerinxAD@nerinxhs.org. Electronic submissions only. Resumes will be accepted until November 25.
- Ensure program and individual athlete eligibility compliance of MSHSAA, NCAA, NIA & NJCAA regulations
- Manage the logistics of all athletic events including facility rentals, calendar coordination, transportation, officials and gate workers as needed
- Manage all related budgets and insure payment of officials and workers
- Develop procedures to ensure the successful hiring and evaluation of coaches
- Purchase and maintain athletic equipment
- Ensures the safety of coaches and student athletes through the enforcement of all related rules and regulations
- Arranges concessions as needed
- Assists with summer athletic camps & programs
- In coordination with Assistant Athletic Director, ensure visibility at all athletic events
Skills & Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including previous coaching, teaching, and/or administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Desire to create and maintain winning programs
- Experience with a variety of technology including but not limited to website content management, scheduling and calendar software, and Google suite applications.
- Serve as an example for all student athletes through sportsmanship and respect
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (required)
- Master’s Degree in related field (preferred)
- Current Certified Athletic Administrator through NIAAA or willingness to achieve certification when eligible
- Completion of NFHS Foundations of Coaching Course