Social Media Policies
We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. We do not endorse the comments or opinions posted by followers, users etc.
We reserve the right to delete comments and subsequently block users who violate the comment policies. Comments containing the following elements may be deleted:
- Duplicate posts
- Abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, threatening or harassing comments
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Unsubstantiated claims or potentially libelous statements
- Spam and/or advertisements including content that promotes a product or service or contains a hyperlink
- Comments that are clearly off topic. Questions on topics unrelated to the particular post can be directed to the Communications Department.
- Support of, or opposition to political candidates, office holders or ballot measures or campaigning on behalf of a candidate, issue or party
- Content that discriminates on the basis or race, religion, age, marital status, gender, ability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or other categories protected by federal, state, or local laws
- Content that is reproduced or borrowed and reasonably appears to violate copyright or third party rights
- Private or personal information published without consent
This is not an exhaustive list.
Individuals posting photos or content agree they have produced/taken the photo/content and/or have obtained necessary permission from third parties.
This policy is subject to amendment and modification at any time.