Saturday, February 29 | 5 p.m.
Founded in 1924, Nerinx Hall is an Independent, Catholic, college-preparatory school for young women in the Loretto charism of loving service. The mission of Nerinx Hall is to cultivate empowered women who pursue academic excellence within a diverse community, forge a path towards social justice, and grow in knowledge of themselves and their world.
The first tab is the invisible one as per request 'default invisble tab'.
- Change the image from resource element settings.
- Each section from right statistics has a custom class i.e : icon-teacher.
- In order to change the icon remove the current class and replace with the new one.
- Change the main title from content settings
- Subtitle from main content.
- Hit save and publish
You can find all classes on the page 'icons classes' in production branch
Image size: 750px x 550px.
- Please make sure to be minimum 3 article posts with the default settings
- Chnage the link from header and footer Content
- Image size: 400px x 260px.
Get amped for Nerinx summer camp!
We offer fun and educational camps in a variety of sports and art. For girls 3rd through 8th grade.
Class of 2024—Everyday is game day at Nerinx. Get ready with sports camps just for our entering freshman class!
- Edit from feeds element settings, choose as you desire facebook/twitter/instagram
- If the post doesn't have an image, we added a default image.
- Change the link from header & footer content
- Make sure to be minimum 2 news articles
- Image size: 800px x 520px.
I'll be graduating college in May and it's a weird and scary feeling, but I know I am ready for my next step. I look back at my time in school and I know Missouri State has prepared me for my future career, but Nerinx Hall prepared me for the person I want to be.
Nerinx Hall prepared me for the person I want to be.
I feel so lucky to work as the alumnae relations coordinator at our alma mater.
Why Nerinx? Because this is where lifelong friends can be made. Nerinx is a sacred place of sisterhood where joys and sorrows are shared, and growth of mind and spirit endure.
Nerinx will always have a special place in my heart.
I was able to find a group of young women who shared my love for God, and I often participated in leading retreats, and organizing all-school religious services. This allowed me to be more hands on with my faith...
When I was in high school, I had a crazy dream. I wanted to be a zookeeper at the Saint Louis Zoo who also wrote and illustrated children’s books. Thirteen years later, that’s exactly what I’m doing.
The group of friends I made at Nerinx are all living equally unique and amazing lives, and I truly believe Nerinx set the foundation for not only our careers, but our lifelong friendship.
Most importantly, Nerinx teaches you to see the good in all people, accept the differences in each other, and to serve one another with compassion and respect. I try to pass these values on to my third graders each and every day.
My education at Nerinx taught me to think critically, be open to different perspectives and new ideas, and to be curious about things.