2017-2018 8th Grade Students
Complete the St. Louis Archdiocesan Application
- St. Louis Catholic grade school students receive the St. Louis Archdiocesan Application from their grade schools.
- St. Louis Parish School of Religion (PSR) students receive the St. Louis Archdiocesan Application from their PSR Directors.
- Illinois Catholic school students, private school, public school, and home-school students receive the St. Louis Archdiocesan Application from Nerinx Hall. Contact the Admissions Office at 314-968-1505 ext. 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Log In to the Nerinx Hall Admissions Parent Portal and create an account (beginning October 2, 2017)
- You will use the Nerinx Hall Admissions Parent Portal throughout the admissions process. The portal provides a checklist of information needed to complete the admissions process. You'll complete application forms, check the status of your daughter's application, and more.
- Please save your sign in information and password; you will access the Admissions Parent Portal throughout the admissions process.
Within the Nerinx Hall Admissions Parent Portal, complete the Nerinx Hall Admissions Application (Due, Friday, December 8, 2017)
In addition to completing the Admissions Application, you will be asked to submit the following via the portal:
- Applicant writing sample
- A list of all service, awards, honors, and co curricular activities.
Schedule a Family Interview (Scheduling Opens Monday, November 20, 2017)
Applicants and their parents are interviewed by a Nerinx Hall faculty member during a 30-45 minute interview. Interviews will be held December 2-7 and December 9-10, 2017.
- Letters of decisions for all applicants will be mailed Friday, February 2, 2018.
- You are also able to view your admission status using your Nerinx Hall Admissions Parent Portal account.